Pontoon boats are a popular choice for those who enjoy spending time on the water. They provide a stable platform for fishing, swimming, and relaxing. One of the best things about pontoon boats is that they can be customized to fit your needs. One popular customization and must-have pontoon boat accessory is the addition of a grill.
A pontoon boat grill is a great way to enjoy a meal while out on the water. It allows you to cook up your favorite foods without having to leave the comfort of your boat. However, not all pontoon boat grills are created equal. When looking to purchase the best pontoon boat grill, there are a few things you should consider.
First and foremost, you want to make sure that the grill is designed specifically for use on a pontoon boat. The grill should be sturdy and able to withstand the movement of the boat. It should also be easy to set up and take down.
Additionally, you want to consider the size of the grill. You want to make sure that it will fit comfortably on your boat and that it is large enough to cook the amount of food you need.
We spent countless hours researching and testing pontoon boat grills to identify the five best options on the market. These grills are designed specifically for use on pontoon boats and are built to last. Whether you’re looking to cook up some burgers or grill some fresh fish, these grills will help you enjoy a delicious meal while out on the water.
Best Pontoon Boat Grills
Looking to enjoy a delicious grilled meal while out on the water? Then you need to invest in a high-quality pontoon boat grill. These grills are specifically designed to withstand the harsh marine environment and provide you with the perfect cooking experience and enjoy the best seafood as in the photo.
At our website, we have researched and tested the top pontoon boat grills on the market to bring you the five best options. Whether you’re looking for a simple and affordable option or a high-end grill with all the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s dive in and find the perfect pontoon boat grill for your next adventure on the water.
Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall’s Stainless Grill Bracket Set SILVER
If you want to enjoy delicious food while out on the open water, the Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall’s Stainless Grill Bracket Set is worth considering.
- Grill features 145 square inches of grilling surface and stainless steel burner and drip tray
- Open fencing design is ideal for use with standard 1.25-inch square boat railings
- Lightweight construction, carry handle, and locking lid make this grill easy to transport and store
- Self-tapping screws may not be strong enough for some users
- May not fit all types of boat railings
- Some users report difficulty installing the grill brackets
We recently took the Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall’s Stainless Grill Bracket Set on a boating trip and were impressed with its performance. The grill features a generous 145 square inches of grilling surface, which was more than enough to cook food for our group of six.
The stainless steel burner and drip tray made cleaning up a breeze, and the open fencing design was perfect for use with our standard 1.25-inch square boat railing.
The lightweight construction, carry handle, and locking lid made this grill easy to transport and store. However, some users have reported issues with the self-tapping screws used to strengthen the grill legs, and the grill may not fit all types of boat railings. Additionally, some users have had difficulty installing the grill brackets.
Overall, we would recommend the Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall’s Stainless Grill Bracket Set for anyone looking for a reliable and convenient way to grill out on the water.
Magma Cabo Grill
If you’re looking for a reliable and compact grill for your pontoon boat, the Magma Cabo Grill is a great choice. We’ve used it on several boating trips and it has never let us down.
- The fold-away legs make it easy to pack and store, perfect for quick picnics.
- The oversized lockable lid won’t slam shut and features a draw tight latch to secure all inner components for transport.
- The convenient snap-out radiant plate allows for quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- The locking grease tray is only accessible from either side, which can be a bit inconvenient.
- The heat is not always even, so you need to keep an eye on your food to make sure it cooks evenly.
- The price is a bit higher than some other pontoon boat grills on the market.
The Magma Cabo Grill is made from 100% 18-9 mirror-polished stainless steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It has a 9″ x 18″ (23cm x 46cm) 162 sq. In. (1045sq.Cm) grilling area, which is perfect for cooking up burgers, hot dogs, and more. The lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for boating trips, and it’s easy to set up and use.
If you’re looking for a reliable and high-quality pontoon boat grill, the Magma Cabo Grill is definitely worth considering. It’s a bit more expensive than some other options, but the durability and convenience make it a great investment for any boating enthusiast.
Overall, we highly recommend the Magma Cabo Grill for anyone looking for a reliable and convenient pontoon boat grill.
Cuisinart Pontoon Boat Grill
We highly recommend the Cuisinart Pontoon Boat Grill for anyone looking for a high-quality, portable grill that is perfect for use on a pontoon boat.
- The one easily controllable burner allows for precise temperature control, making it easy to sear meats at high temperatures and then lower the temperature to allow food to cook through.
- The built-in thermometer monitors the grill temperature for you, so you can focus on cooking without worrying about the heat.
- The grill is made with full stainless-steel construction, which not only looks great but also ensures that it will last for years to come.
- The grill only has 176 square inches of cooking space, which may not be enough for larger groups.
- The wind can sometimes get inside and knock out the burner, which can be frustrating to deal with.
- The grill is a bit on the heavy side, weighing in at 21 pounds, which can make it difficult to move around on the boat.
The Cuisinart Pontoon Boat Grill is a great investment for anyone who loves to cook and entertain on their boat. The grill is easy to install and use, and the full stainless-steel construction ensures that it will last for years to come.
The built-in thermometer and easily controllable burner make it easy to cook a variety of foods to perfection, and the portable design means that you can take it with you wherever you go. While the grill may be a bit on the heavy side, it is still easy enough to move around when needed, and the 176 square inches of cooking space is perfect for smaller groups.
Overall, we highly recommend the Cuisinart Pontoon Boat Grill to anyone looking for a high-quality, portable grill that is perfect for use on a pontoon boat.
Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill
If you’re searching for a durable and efficient grill for your pontoon boat, the Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill is a great option to consider.
- The 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel construction ensures safety, durability, and performance, even in harsh marine environments.
- With the swiveling turbo venturi tube and control valve, you can easily adjust the fuel valve and control the heat for perfect grilling results.
- The combination of radiant and convection cooking technologies allows for quick and even heating, while using a minimum amount of fuel.
- The grill does not come with a fuel canister, which must be purchased separately.
- The mounting hardware for complete installation is sold separately, so be sure to purchase it along with the grill.
- Some users have reported that the stainless steel is thin and sharp, and the ignition switch is missing.
We recently used the Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill during a day-long fishing trip, and it performed admirably. The grill heated up quickly and evenly, and the swiveling turbo venturi tube and control valve made it easy to adjust the heat for perfect grilling results. The grill was also easy to disassemble and clean, which is important when you’re out on the water.
One thing to keep in mind is that the grill does not come with a fuel canister, so you’ll need to purchase one separately. Additionally, the mounting hardware for a complete installation is sold separately, so be sure to purchase it along with the grill. Some users have reported that the stainless steel is thin and sharp, and the ignition switch is missing, so keep these issues in mind before making your purchase.
Overall, we were very pleased with the performance of the Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill, and we would recommend it to anyone in need of a durable and efficient grill for their pontoon boat.
Magma Products, Connoisseur Series Gas Grills, Propane, LPG, Stainless Steel ChefsMate
If you’re looking for a compact and portable grill that’s perfect for outdoor activities on board or on shore, the Magma Products Connoisseur Series Gas Grill is a great choice. It’s designed for performance, with a pleasing appearance that will enhance your outdoor experience.
- Constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- The fuel-efficient design uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems
- The oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Assembly is required, but it’s not difficult
- Some users have reported issues with the regulator and propane canisters
- Not ideal for larger groups or cooking larger items
The Magma Products Connoisseur Series Gas Grill is a great choice for small crews or gatherings. With its fold-away legs, it’s perfect for that quick picnic on shore. The inner safety shell funnels grease into the front access grease tray, reducing flare-ups and heat discoloration.
The convenient snap-out radiant plate allows for quick, easy clean-up and perfects even heat distribution. It’s wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service.
We’ve used this grill on our pontoon boat and it’s been a great addition. It’s easy to set up and use, and the fold-away legs make it easy to store when not in use.
The 108 sq. in. grilling area is perfect for cooking for a small group, and the fuel-efficient design means we don’t have to worry about running out of propane during a day out on the water. The lockable lid is a nice touch, as it keeps everything secure during transport.
Overall, we highly recommend the Magma Products Connoisseur Series Gas Grill. It’s a great value for the price and has held up well over time. Just be aware that it’s not ideal for larger groups or cooking larger items, so keep that in mind when making your purchase.
When it comes to choosing the best pontoon boat grill, there are several factors to consider. Here are some key features to look for:
Size and Capacity
Consider the size of the grill and the amount of cooking space it offers. You want a grill that is large enough to cook for your group but not too large that it takes up too much space on your pontoon boat. Also, check the weight of the grill to ensure that it is not too heavy for your boat.
The material of the grill is also important. Look for a grill made of high-quality materials that can withstand the harsh marine environment. Stainless steel is a popular choice for its durability and resistance to corrosion.
The heat output of the grill is another important factor to consider. Look for a grill that can reach high temperatures quickly and maintain a consistent heat level. This will ensure that your food is cooked evenly and thoroughly.
Consider the ignition system of the grill. Look for a grill with an easy-to-use ignition system that can start quickly and safely.
Finally, consider any additional features that the grill may offer. Some grills come with built-in thermometers, adjustable burners, and grease management systems. These features can make grilling on your pontoon boat more convenient and enjoyable.
|Size and Capacity||Important|
|Additional Features||Nice to have|